Catalogues and brochures
A shop window for your golden products
Brochures and catalogues are classic marketing tools that never wane and can help you showcase your services and products to their best advantage. As they browse through your printed or online booklet, clients feel they are looking into a shop window. If the glass is crystal clear, your offer shines at its finest.
But a well-thought and well-written catalogue does more than that.
It shows that you care about what is important to your clients. That you don’t bury key information in gobbledygook. That you’re a good communicator. That you value form and substance alike – and will apply the same care and dedication to work you do for your clients.
The same applies to e-commerce websites. If your product descriptions are vague and insubstantial, clients don’t click. And don’t buy.
Whether you own a digital company, a service-based business or an online shop, the golden rule is the same: clients want to see and feel the difference.
Is this service just what you need?
- Yes, if you need a compelling brochure to showcase your services.
- Yes, if you’re expanding your business and need custom-made materials for a new (English-speaking or Italian-speaking) audience.
- Yes, if you need help with organising and optimising your product catalogues.
- Yes, if you want to entice visitors to click and buy on your e-commerce website.
How I work
- Once you get in touch, we arrange a quick Skype call. During the call, you talk me through your business and goals. We pinpoint your objectives. Based on that, I draw up a quote for you.
- Is there chemistry between us? Let’s get things rolling. You fill in a questionnaire that helps us pinpoint your target, tone of voice and priorities. At this stage, I also ask you to provide details on your products and services (features, benefits, prices, etc.).
- Then, it’s writing time: I collect and sort ideas, structure your content, polish headlines. And ask you for feedback on the draft text.
- I refine the text based on your feedback. Folders or catalogues either originally written in English or translated into English are also revised by a native speaker of English who is also a professional linguist.
- Your final files are delivered on or before the agreed date.
What about the price?
It depends on your needs. How many products or product lines are featured in the catalogue? Would you prefer a classic tri-fold brochure or a 12-page booklet? Do you need your presentation ready in English, Italian or both? Are your templates ready or shall we optimise these first?
Let’s discuss your project, after which I can provide a precise quote.
Frequently asked questions
What’s the typical turnaround for this?
It depends on your requirements. How many products and services? What about the format? Would you also need payoffs for the different product lines? … Let’s discuss your project, after which I can provide a precise quote.
Does the catalogue writing service include design and DTP work?
No, you would need to call in a graphic designer for that. Do you need help finding the right person? I can refer a trusted professional. And before your brochure or catalogue goes live (online or printed), I will check your files to make sure everything is as it should be.
You’re Italian, right? Why do you offer writing services in English too?
I obtained a copywriting diploma in English, from an institute in the UK. I received the highest possible grades, which is only possible with native-level language skills.
I also developed a deep understanding of the British market and culture. And to make sure that your English materials are flawless and fit your brand, a little extra for you: a final check by a trusted native professional, at no additional cost.
Request your quote
Fill in the form and I’ll get back to you soon.