To-do lists are a great way to manage everyday activities, deadlines, and meetings. Plus, striking tasks off the list keeps motivation high, and reduces the psychological burden of your workload.
Guilty as charged, I’m still a fan of old-fashioned lists on paper. Apps, however, are more convenient – and synchronise seamlessly across multiple devices.
My go-to option? Remember the Milk.
Remember the Milk‘s free plan offers all you need to be on top of your day:
- Add tasks via the apps, Twitter, e-mail, and Siri;
- Get reminders via e-mail, SMS, and Twitter;
- Set priorities, locations, and recurring tasks;
- Create custom tags and folders;
- Share your lists, and assign tasks to other people.
Need more features? The Pro version (39.99$/year) offers advanced sharing and sorting options, unlimited storage of archive data, customisation options, and advanced support.
This tool is available for computers and mobile devices, and works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.